Monday, March 3, 2014

Wish List!

Can somebody please tell me how it can be March already?! This year is flying by and I've been super busy moving, sleeping, working, eating and playing! It's been a pretty fab year so far, I'm in the middle of organising a mid year rendezvous to Thailand with the BF which we should be booking this weekend! So exciteeeddd!! I might do some posts on travel soon if anybody is interested? I've never been overseas before so it'd be from a different perspective than the usual "I've been everywhere man" travel blogger. And next year I plan on doing a big USA trip so have put a self imposed spending ban in to action so I can save, save, save! It's so hard and I have definitely failed but from March it gets serious!!

Just to tease myself I thought I'd do a fun little post that shows you all the things that I want from the cosmetic world but am not buying :'(

Tiffany Nail Polish
Tiffany - piCture pOlish

This little gem was found courtesy of Laura - my all time fave blogger (http://www.buynowbloglater.com/2014/02/notd-picture-polish-in-tiffany.html)! Not to mention this is Australian - I neeeed.




Supermud Clearing Treatment


GLAMGLOW - Super-Mud Clearing Treatment


This face mask just oozes amazing-ness. I've seen so many rave reviews!



Ambient Lighting Powder



Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Powder

This was recommended by my bestie so I'm uber keen to get my hot little hands on this to dust it all over my face!




Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll


YSL - Babydoll Mascara

I just want this because I do. And the packaging is pretty. That's not a crime, right?

Sephora - Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation

After watching itsjudytime's first impression video my first impression was - I need!!!







So that's just a little sneak of my wish list, let's see how long it takes me to crack and purchase something!

What's on your wish list?


With love,

Char x

No comments:

Post a Comment