Thursday, March 6, 2014

Long Weekend Pamper!



A few weeks ago I posted the above picture to Instagram and captioned it "Perfect way to start a long weekend" and it was absolutely divine! So I figured it'd be fitting to do a post on it considering this weekend is another long weekend in Australia! So I hope all you Aussies get to have a fun and relaxing long weekend.

Here's what I did for some quality 'me' time to prep for the long weekend!

1. Run a bath and put your bath bomb in. I used 'Cinders' from LUSH - I love this one because the scent is delish and it makes a crackling sound that sounds like a fireplace - so relaxing!

2. Wet face and hair and remove any make-up. Apply face mask liberally over your face avoiding the delicate eye area. I used one by Avene (it was good but not great). Apply hair mask liberally on the ends of your hair and work it up to your scalp. I used Macadamia Natural Oil which I highly recommend! Let it sit while you relax in your bath for at least 15mins. I recommend turning off the lights, lighting your fave candle and listening to some mellow music or reading your favourite book!

3. Rinse off hair and face mask. Exfoliate your skin with your favourite exfoliant. I, of course, used Frank as my body scrub and for my lip exfoliant I used one I made myself :)

4. Pat skin and leave slightly damp. Apply moisturiser! Do your usual facial skin care routine.

5. Now, it's up to you if you want to apply a fake tan or not. Personally, I love fake tan! If you know how to apply it properly it can really liven up your appearance but with that said some people just look devastatingly beautiful with pale skin, I wish I could pull off pale skin :( life would be easier that's for sure!

Well, that's basically it! I hope this inspires you to take some 'me' time this weekend, be it a long weekend or not!

With love,

Char x

3 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Please find all the information here: http://dream-instyle.blogspot.ca/2014/03/ive-been-nominated.html, congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm nominating you for the liebster award, the post will be on my blog tomorrow!
    elegancef.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, I love that lush bath bomb as well X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete