Saturday, December 21, 2013

Stocking stuffers for her!

Just thought I'd do a super quick post on some last minute stocking stuffer ideas!

I've been super busy the past week finishing up work for the year (and only just starting my Christmas shopping eek!).

I'm going to head out to look at Christmas lights with my BF, mumma and little brother soon but thought I'd get this up quickly to help all those who are struggling for some last minute, small gifts. These range from affordable to premium but all are as amazing as each other!


1. Fake Bake Golden Faux Glo Perfection Instant Tan Spritz RRP $29.95
This product is perfect for all the seasonal parties coming up! Instant wash off tan is the perfect accompaniment to any outfit!

2. Lush Bath Bombs RRP $3.95 - $8.95
This one featured is called Cinders - it's my favourite to get me in the mood for Christmas time! It smells so delish and has popping candy inside that crack like a fireplace when in the water. Absolutely amaaazing and affordable!

3. YSL Rouge Volupte RRP $55
A little bit of luxury is a perfect find in any stocking - this will have your GF/friend/mum/sister squealing! Beautiful formula and phenomenal selection of colours.

4. Frank Body Scrub RRP $15
The world's best scrub for $15. Need I say more? Check out my review here: http://withlovechar.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/product-rave-lets-be-frank-about-frank.html

5. Essie Nail Polish $16.95
Pretty colours and great formulas! I am loving pastel nails for this summer!

6. Pandora Stackable Rings RRP starts from $49.95
You can create your own ring by stacking different ones together! Totally cute!

Hope this was somewhat helpful in the final countdown for the big jolly man!

I am going to get changed and put on some comfy clothes for my drive around Melbourne tonight - this is a tradition we do every year and I absolutely love it! Do you have any Christmas traditions? Let me know in the comments below!

Merry Christmas!

With love,

Char x

No comments:

Post a Comment