Monday, December 23, 2013

Mani Monday: I Scream Nails - Leopard Print

I am an Instagram-a-holic. There I said it. Whether I'm posting or just flicking through I am always on it! A couple of months ago I discovered I Scream Nails after stalking Tully from this years Big Brother and I immediately followed them! They create the most amazing little pieces of art on your finger tips! 

After months of stalking I finally booked an appointment on their Tightarse Wednesday night at the Collingwood studio - which is absolutely fabulous! It's a really cool small space with graffiti art on the wall. They had a selection of nail prints to choose from for the special so I chose the leopard print and swapped the red for white and wow, I loved them! For the special they only cost me $20 which was great! For their normal bookings depending on what you get the prices start from $25 but my design would have cost me $40. 



They use normal nail polish for their designs from a variety of brands like OPI and Model's Own. My nail technician was wonderful and took good care of me during my visit even giving me a bag full of delicious goodies! I was so pleased with the end result and received so many compliments! They're definitely an icebreaker! The only bad thing I would have to say is they only lasted 3 days for me which was kinda disappointing but it's more my fault - I work in an office so constantly typing away at the keyboard. 

All in all, I would definitely recommend checking them out! Even if it's just for a stalky stalk on Instagram! 


What do you think of them?

With love,

Char x

No comments:

Post a Comment